September 5, 2012
- Welcome to Aurora Macaroni Kid!
- Crockpot Honey Mustard Pork Loin and Carrots
- Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey DRAGONS coming
- Organizing Tip: Sorting School Papers
- Family Tree Crafts: Grandparent's Day
- Home-Based Business Guide
- This Week's Picks
- This Week's Calendar
- Teen Scene
- Plan Ahead
- EVENT LISTINGS/PLAN AHEAD
- Simons Mall Kidgits Club!
- KIDS EAT FREE! (OR CHEAP!)
- FREE DAYS 2012!
- Ongoing and Special Events
We can't think of a better way to pay tribute to the wonderful grandparents in our lives - and the lives of our children - than creating a Family Tree. It's a visual representation of your family and its history. It's a meaningful image for all generations. Making a family tree gives children the chance to think about where they came from and who they are. Receiving a family tree is sure to be a very special gift for the grandparents in your life on Grandparent's Day - September 9th.
There are so many different ways to make a family tree. The four images with this article are among the more sophisticated examples we found. Here are links to further instructions for each:
If you're looking for something with a little more kid involvement, something more hands-on, give these ideas a try:
Nobody can do for little children what grandparents do. Grandparents sort of sprinkle stardust over the lives of little children. ~ Alex Haley
Have your say
© 2013 Macaroni Kid, LLC