Looking for something new for your before school breakfast? Try this easy kid size version of an old favorite!
French Toast Nuggets
- 2 cups bread (white or wheat) cut into 1 inch cubes6 eggs
- 2 teasooon vanilla
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup milk
- To make even quicker, I normally cut my bread cubes the night before!
- Using a whisk, beat eggs, vanilla, cinnamon and milk together.
- Soak bread cubes in egg mixture, turning to coat evenly.
- Preheat skillet to med heat and coat/spray pan with oil.
- Shake off excess and put in pan. Be sure to put in an even layer to allow to become golden.
- Turn once remove when both sides are golden brown.
Serve with syrup, fruit, or powdered sugar. Just as you would with regular size french toast! ENJOY!