Don't let summer boredom set in! Keep kids entertained and educated all summer long. Macaroni Kid has the details for tons of fun and unique summer camp options along with links to register (to make it super easy for you!). Find the ones that are the best fit for you and your kids then click the camp name to see more info. Be sure to register quickly before the camps are filled up. Don't forget to tell them Macaroni Kid sent you!
FYI - new camps will be added as we hear about them, so be sure to check back all summer long!
- International School of Denver Summer Camps - Every week your child will have a chance to explore the world while moving their body, expanding their mind, developing new skills, and forming new friendships! With experienced counselors, fresh topics each week, and camps offered in English, French, Chinese, and Spanish, you can choose from options like Camp Invention, Movie Making, Hula Hooping and Circus Arts, STEM Challenge, Seed Science, and more! (No prior language experience is required for participation.) Plus, weekly field trips around Colorado!
- Camp Invention- Each year, our education team collaborates with National Inventors Hall of Fame Inductees to develop a new, action-packed Camp Invention experience for your child. With our 2019 program, Supercharged™, campers will take on four exciting challenges, meet innovative superheroes and bring home newfound confidence.
- Parker Arts - Parker Arts is excited to partner with some of the best enrichment providers in Colorado to offer a robust variety of fun and entertaining camps for children of all ages! From June 10 to August 2, Parker Arts offers over 60 fun and educational themed day camps for your child. Mix and match half-day camps to create a full-day of enrichment with a supervised lunch hour available to students who are enrolled in both a morning and afternoon camp during the same week.
- Tinkergarten - We help kids develop a host of important capabilities, including empathy, collaboration, creativity, persistence and problem solving. Our expert-designed classes and activities help kids ages 18 months—8 years develop core life skills while enjoying healthy, fun, engaging experiences in the physical freedom of local green spaces.
- i9 Sports - Keep your kids (ages 3-14) active during the summer and join us for one of our summer sports leagues. Choose from flag football, soccer, t-ball or coach pitch baseball. There are several leagues to choose from and all of our programs are one day a week, either Saturday or Sunday, with practice held immediately before the game. The season starts June 15th, but the earlier you register, the more you save! Sign-up with friends for even more fun!
- Parker Academy of Martial Arts - Day Camp (Mon. June 24th - Fri. June 28th) Come experience PAMA’s awesome day camp! We will be doing a ton of games, crafts, activities, watching movies and learning self defense skills! A week long camp, 40 hours of FUN all for $199. (OR 20 hours for $99). The 2nd and 3rd child even get a 25% discount! We will provide snacks throughout the day but kids attending the full day camp will need to bring a sack lunch!
Rank Up TaeKwonDo Boot Camp: Earn up to 3 stripes per day and then on the last day test for a new belt if you have all your stripes! 6 hours of focused training AND a lot of fun all for $59! Sign up now in the lobby or message us on FB.
- Pedalheads - Encourage a healthy, active lifestyle for your children by enrolling them in our fun and exciting bike camps! Since 1995, we’ve been teaching kids to go from training wheels to trails by combining exciting lesson plans with amazing instructors and small class ratios. Pedalheads offers six instructional biking levels to choose from, and with the addition of our NEW Pedalheads Mountain Biking programs, there is something for kids of any skill set.
- Safesplash Swim School - Summer camps are perfect for students looking for a shorter, more intensive learning program. Beyond our weekly lesson programs, SafeSplash summer camps offer our customers another way to learn to swim. Camps offer a more intensive learning program condensed into a 3 week period.
Looking for summer camps in other parts of the Denver metro area? Check out these Macaroni Kid guides!
- Arvada-Wheat Ridge-Golden 2019 Summer Camp Guide
- Broomfield-Erie-Lafayette-Superior 2019 Summer Camp Guide
- Downtown Denver 2019 Summer Camps & Classes Guide
- Englewood-Greenwood Village-Centennial 2019 Summer Camp Guide
- Evergreen-Bailey-Conifer 2019 Summer Camp Guide
- Highlands Ranch-Lone Tree-Parker and Beyond 2019 Summer Camp Guide
- Lakewood-Littleton 2019 Summer Camp Guide