November 1, 2012
- A Note From Your Publisher
- Pumpkin Chili
- Quick Eco Art: Recycled Robot
- Time Change Tips for Little Ones
- Save the Date: Disney's Dare to Dream December 6-9
- Suspend: GREAT game and gift idea!
- This Week's Picks
- Teen Scene
- EVENT LISTINGS/PLAN AHEAD
- Ongoing & special events and FREE days!
- KIDS EAT FREE! (OR CHEAP!)
- Lil All Stars Athletic Program
- Simons Mall Kidgits Club!
You won't need an engineering degree to build this robot, contrary to my husband's claim.
You can use a variety of boxes, which work GREAT for clunky robots, from the recycling bin for this piece of art. Let our picture be your inspiration, get out the tape, scissors, markers, stickers and have at it!
(We used a plastic baggie box, egg carton, and tofu containers.)
Have your say
© 2013 Macaroni Kid, LLC