Super simple, super easy and everybody loves glitter! (Okay, well everyone with a REALLY good vacuum, a dustbuster or who likes random sparkles on the floor). Materials:
- Cookie sheet (with sides)
- white yarn
- Spider ring
- Black construction paper
- Cut the paper to whatever size you want
- Put the construction paper in the cookie sheet to minimize the spilling of glitter
- Let your child drizzle the glue on the paper in the pattern of a spider web
- Sprinkle glitter on top of the wet glue.
- Allow a few minutes to stick to glue and dry a bit
- Pick up paper by edges, being careful not to tip, and then dump excess glitter in trash, gently tapping paper on side of trash can.
- Cut yarn about 4" long.
- Tie yarn to the spider on one end and glue or tape to the back of the construction paper
- Drape the spider from the back over the top to dangle
Enjoy your new Halloween craft!