October 10, 2012
- Welcome to Aurora Macaroni Kid!
- Halloween Craft: Frankenstein treat holder!
- Pumpkin Pie Dip
- National Teen Driver Safety Week: October 14-20
- Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- Colorado Pumpkin Patches and Corn Mazes
- This Week's Picks
- Teen Scene
- EVENT LISTINGS/PLAN AHEAD
- Ongoing & special events and FREE days!
- Bring out the Shutterfly in you!
- Memphis hits the Buell Theater
- KIDS EAT FREE! (OR CHEAP!)
- Lil All Stars Athletic Program
- Simons Mall Kidgits Club!
Build llifelong skills for your children early!
One of the best parts of the program is that it is small in size, allowing parents to work with their children and interact with them while they learn. Even better, parent coaches are always welcome!
If you would like to learn more and to sign up for classes, please visit: www.lilallstars.org!
This is a very basic Basketball program featuring lots of games and fun activities for children walking age through 6 year olds. Small teams, so space is limited
- Saturdays November 3 - December 15, 2012
- Late registration/payment after Wednesday October 17 $60.00/$80.00
Parent/Tot Class: With fun activities, games and skill building exercises for the Toddlers and their guests!
- Tuesdays November 4 – November 27, 2012
- Time: 10:30- 11:00am (30 minutes)
- 4 weeks of class for only $30.00
- Or drop in just a few times for $8.00 per child
- Thrive Community Recreation Center: 15528 E. Hampden Cir. Aurora, CO 80013
T-Ball & Spring Soccer
Summer Soccer & Tennis
© 2013 Macaroni Kid, LLC