Lil' All Stars
is a family-owned (okay, mom-owned) athletic program for children from walking to ages 6. The program teaches children the fundamentas of different sports while also incorporating the importance of teamwork and simply having fun! Non-competitive, the children have the ability to grow each season and move up, building on the skills from previous seasons.
One of the best parts of the program is that it is small in size, allowing parents to work with their children and interact with them while they learn. Even better, parent coaches are always welcome!
If you would like to learn more and to sign up for classes, please visit: www.lilallstars.org!
This is a very basic Basketball program featuring lots of games and fun activities for children walking age through 6 year olds. Small teams, so space is limited
- Saturdays November 3 - December 15, 2012
- Late registration/payment after Wednesday October 17 $60.00/$80.00
Lil’ Dippers: Walking age – 2 years old
$50.00 for 7 weeks, 9:00-9:30am
Star Lights Group A: 3-4 years old
$70.00 for 7 weeks, 9:00-9:45am
Star Lights Group B: 3-4 years old
$70.00 for 7 weeks, 9:45-10:30am
Parent/Tot Class: With fun activities, games and skill building exercises for the Toddlers and their guests!
- Tuesdays November 4 – November 27, 2012
- Time: 10:30- 11:00am (30 minutes)
- 4 weeks of class for only $30.00
- Or drop in just a few times for $8.00 per child
- Thrive Community Recreation Center: 15528 E. Hampden Cir. Aurora, CO 80013
Winter 2013 T-Ball & Spring Soccer
Spring 2013 Summer Soccer & Tennis