A friend of mine shared this recipe with me, after we managed to polish off an entire dish of them. These are incredible! I made them for a family picnic this summer and everyone had to throw their forks away to stop themselves from eating more. They aren't the prettiest, but you won't care after eating them.
What you need:
- 3 individual packs of graham crackers
- 2 (3.5 oz) of vanilla instant pudding
- 3 cups milk
- 1 (8 oz) container of whipped topping (thawed)
- 1 (16 oz) chocolate frosting
- 9 x 13 dish
What to do:
- Mix the pudding and milk together and let stand for a few minutes.
- Mix in the whipped topping until blended.
- Cover the bottom of your pan with a layer of graham crackers.
- Pour half of pudding mixture over graham crackers.
- Add another layer of graham crackers.
- Pour the remaining pudding mixture over 2nd layer of graham crackers.
- Add one more layer of graham crackers.
- Spread the frosting over the graham crackers.
- Chill and serve.
LIGHTER VERSION: The great thing about this is you can make it light. Use low fat graham crackers, light whipped topping and sugar-free pudding.