August 15, 2012
- Welcome to Aurora Macaroni Kid!
- Power Breakfasts
- HPV and Your Child's Life
- Morning Checklist
- ParaNorman - In Theaters August 17th
- This Week's Picks
- This Week's Calendar
- Teen Scene
- Plan Ahead
- Night Fun with Uncle Milton
- Simons Mall Kidgits Club!
- A Taste of Colorado
- Summer Concerts
- FREE DAYS 2012!
- Ongoing Events
TABLE the constant reminders in the morning with this great idea!
This is a creative way to help your kids remember their To Do list each morning!
*Scrapbooking or other decorative paper
*Markers or crayons
*Clear Con- Tact paper or you can have it laminated
*Dry Erase marker
*Adhesive backed velcro dot
1. Cut 3 6 by 12 pieces of paper that are either decorative or that your kids have decorated. You will need to choose 2 that can be easily seen when you write over them.
2. Label one side as "Do at Home" and the other as "Take to School". Write each item that you and your child come up with that needs to be accomplished every morning. Leave some blank spaces for things that are for special occasions or that come up last minute. If your child isn't old enough to read, clip art is a great way to find pictures to use on your place mat!
3. Cover your place mat with clear Con-Tact paper or take it to an office supply location that offers large lamination services.
4. Affix a dry erase marker to the top with a piece of velcro so your child can easily mark everything that has been completed!
Have your say
© 2013 Macaroni Kid, LLC